Sending us your artwork is a piece of cake. Simply follow the steps below:
- file prep instruction sheet
- Follow the instructions on our uplink page: www.hightail.com/u/AuroraExhibits
- Attach your high res file AND a low res pdf for composition purposes.
- Please also call or send an email to your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org
Print Ready Art Files must meet the following criteria:
- Formats and Programs - MAC or PC formatted are acceptable – Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator. If provided documents have been converted to pdfs, include all native files, images, fonts, etc. with disc or ftp.
- Logos – All logos must be provided in EPS or Vector format for production. Jpgs, pngs, and tiffs are not acceptable formats. Logos received in an unacceptable format may need to be recreated for production, which can incur additional costs.
- Size – For production, files must be set up to-scale to the specs of the final graphic (see proposal page for size of final graphic). For many items, templates are available upon request. See your sales rep or project manager for additional information.
- Resolution – 100 dpi at final size.
- Colors/Color Space – RGB files are acceptable for Lambda prints ONLY; all other graphics require CMYK formulas. Critical color matches must be indicated by a PMS color reference and may be subject to additional costs. See notes below regarding Hard Copy. Fonts – Include all fonts in the artwork. When working in a PC format, convert the PC fonts to outlines or curves. If conversion to outlines or curves is not possible, the lab may substitute fonts.
- Placed Images – If images are placed in the graphic, include the original file on the disc or in the uploaded file. Embedded images cannot be checked for resolution or quality, and are therefore not recommended.
- Hard Copy – a hard copy or low res PDF of final art must always be provided. A printed hard copy, or other supplied printed material, can be used for color reference if critical color matches are not provided. Hard copy/pdf must also indicate crop marks, and any other relevant notes.
- Proofs – for standard turn items, a digital proof will be sent for approval at no additional charge before production. RUSH items (48 hours or less) do not always allow time for proofing. Art changes to provided digital proofs are subject to additional costs. Printed proofs are available upon request and are subject to additional costs.
All artwork provided to Aurora Exhibit Solutions for production must be provided as print ready, or additional costs may be incurred at a minimum of $95 per hour