Ohio Dominican University was chartered in 1911 as the College of St. Mary of the Springs. It was founded as an all-women's school, becoming coeducational in 1964. The college changed its name to Ohio Dominican College on July 1, 1968. Ohio Dominican became a university on July 1, 2002, under an ambitious strategic plan to become one of the country's preeminent small Catholic universities.
Partnering with the Office of Student Life, Aurora’s projects with ODU include:
- Ohio Dominican Athletics Hall of Fame
- Transformed an unused hallway, even relocating a water fountain, but keeping the ceramic tiles as a backdrop!
- This temporary Hall of Fame is used to encourage the Black and Gold booster club to build a more permanent structure in the future.
- Brandscaping™ in the Alumni Hall Gymnasium, Panther Plaza, the Library and Erskine Hall, featuring the ODU panther and large images of student life.
- Originally framed photographs, Aurora was able to save ODU significant cost by direct-printing George Anderson photographs on ½ black Sintra substrate.
- Annual switch out of the Avenue banners on Sunbury Road and throughout campus.
- ODU’s Commencement and Convocation stage set.